Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More on myself and magic.

To let you know a little about me, all of you that could have only found me from that... site. My name is Al Perham and I'm a writer, comedian, actor, and most importantly (and less subjectively) I'm a nerd.

First let me get a shameless plug out of the way--

Bike Cheese Presents:
SPEND!

Date: Thursdays, August 14 - September 11
Time:
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
The Cornservatory
Street:
4210 N. Lincoln Ave
City:
Chicago, IL

Starring:
Ian Brown
Kristin Clifford
Tim De La Motte
Dominique Lewis
Kathryn Premo
Jimmy Shay

Featuring the improv stylings of:
Terrific Six (on August 14)
buROCKrocy (on August 21)
Seen.Heard.Touched.Loved (on August 28)
Zeppelin (on September 4)
Breakfast Mafia (on September 11)

Tickets are $10, the show is BYOB


ALRIGHT with that out of the way... actually, with that out of the way I don't have much else.

I have a twitter if anyone is interested in following me: AlPerham. I try to remain silly at all times.

No comments: